Telephone: 01235 851090
Mobile: 07917 509409
Feedback - please let us know what you thought of our site
Why use Cherish Childcare?
- Because we offer professionalism
- Because we have had au pairs in our families
- Because we keep in touch once your au pair has started
- Because we will make the whole recruitment process as easy as possible for you
- We are genuinely passionate about childcare and want to do our best for your family
Currently au pair agencies are unregulated although we are lobbying that this should change. However, to reassure you there are three relevant industry bodies IAPA (International Au Pair Association), BAPAA (British Au Pair Agencies Association) and REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation). All au pairs we place are police vetted as we think this is essential.
Cherish Childcare’s nominated charity
Since we are based in Oxfordshire we wanted to support not only a worthwhile charity but also a local one. Helen and Douglas House is a hospice charity which cares for children and young adults who have life-shortening illnesses as well as supporting the families. Please do take a look at their website – it’ll probably bring tears of joy as well as sadness to your eyes reading the newsletter – as they do such a fantastic job. Cherish Childcare will make a donation of at least £240 (which pays a nurse for three days) at the end of the financial year.